Centrally located, the Little Shemogue Inn makes an ideal base for exploring our scenic region. There are more than 12 golf courses within an hour’s drive!
Stay a day and see the province. Stay a week and see the Maritimes. And at the end of each day you can return to a gourmet meal and the comfort of your spacious suite at the Little Shemogue Inn.
View Little Shemogue Inn in a larger map
Close to everything
- Confederation Bridge (to PEI): 20 min
- Prince Edward Island: 30 min
- Moncton International Airport: 40 min
- Nova Scotia Border: 30 min
- Fundy National Park: 1 hr, 45 min
- Kouchibouquac National Park: 75 min
- Halifax International Airport: 2 hr